Sunday, January 25, 2009

Accounting Education : Excel yourself in the field of Accounting: How can a doctor use tally 9 to maintain his records

Accounting Education : Excel yourself in the field of Accounting: How can a doctor use tally 9 to maintain his records

Thanks to Vinod ji for giving valuable hints to use Tally 9 for the medical professionals. In fact few days back when I was searching for a demo ver of Tally 9, I accidentally came across his site, made a simple request & he quickly responded by posting valuable hints. Thanks once again !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again thanks for publishing reference in your blog , I think that online blogging is the best way to help those people who are needy . Because of my field is accounting , I always try to help with solving accounting problems .
I hope , you will again visit for getting new and updated accounting education in my blog .
I also add you in my best blog directory . If you have any other blog please also tell me the reference because , I am busy to make best blogger directory in my Computer and internet technology blog .